Is your group or congregation ready to answer the below questions?
- How can I build my life on an unshakeable foundation?
- How can I know that truth never changes?
- Can my emotions lead me to the truth?
- Can I choose to believe only the truths of God that I like?
- If Jesus is loving and compassionate, why does the Bible seem mean at times?
Join John L. Cooper as he dives into the Word of God for these answers and address topics such Absolute Truth, Authority of Scripture, and Overcoming Post-Modern Philosophies at your next group or church event!
- In person guest speaking for service, special events, conferences and leadership retreats
- Remote live stream option available
- Q&A included!
John L. Cooper is the lead vocalist, bassist, and songwriter/producer for Skillet, one of the best-selling rock bands of at the 21st century. John and his wife Korey have been touring together for the entirety of their 23 years of marriage and live in Kenosha, WI with their two children. John and Korey are passionate about sharing the truth of Christ to the world through music, the Cooper Stuff Podcast, two Skillet graphic novels entitled Eden and Eden: The Aftermath, and now through his debut book, Awake & Alive to Truth
“A decade ago everything started changing. I began seeing and hearing things that I did not understand. Much to my surprise, some of it was coming from Christians including those in leadership. I watched in shock as those friends, acquaintances, and even public pastors and influencers announced their apostasy. I asked myself, “What is happening?” The more I talked to people and listened to their stories I began to notice one consistent pattern: people no longer believe in objective truth. I meet self-professed Christians who don’t believe in the Bible, or at least don’t believe all of Scripture. I meet ministers who believe humans are born good. I meet unbelievers who consider themselves to be more virtuous than Jesus. So, I started the “Cooper Stuff Podcast” and wrote Awake & Alive to Truth to speak the foundational no-nonsense, life-changing truth of Jesus Christ. It’s that simple. Let us return to the eternal truth that never changes, a God that never fails, and the cross that has brought many sons and daughters to Glory. For those whose souls are asleep, it is time to awaken.” -John L. Cooper
John L. Cooper’s debut book, Awake & Alive to Truth (Finding Truth in the Chaos of a Relativistic World), officially sold out its first print run upon release in early December. In follow-up to his late August appearance when riots broke out in his hometown of Kenosha, WI following the Jacob Blake shooting, Cooper appeared again on FOX & Friends in December to discuss his new book, Awake & Alive to Truth. Other media features include:
- Fox & Friends appearances in Aug 2020 and Dec 2020
- The Brian Kilmeade Show on FOX News Radio
- Huckabee on TBN and Newsmax,
- Eric Metaxas radio
- CBN News’ Studio5
- The Todd Starnes Show
- Airing the Addison’s on American Family Radio
- Washington Watch with Tony Perkins
- Focus on the Family’s Plugged In
- Allie Beth Stuckey’s Relatable
- The Billy Graham Association’s GPS podcast
- Graham Allen’s Dear America
- Alisa Childers Podcast
- Life Today Live
- Provoke & Inspire
- Edifi with Billy Hallowell,
- Keep The Faith’s Contagious Influencers of America Podcast,
- New Release Today
“We are very comfortable with Jesus the lamb, but we are not so comfortable with Jesus the lion”
“The Christian who does not know what God loves and hates is in danger of believing that God approves of evil things”
“Jesus is the Truth. If that sounds exclusive, that’s because it is”
“The problem is not that we are emotional about our faith, but when our faith is based on our emotions”